Need a reason to turn off the lights? Here are 5 benefits of using dark mode on your devices!
1. Boosts Sleep - The American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) recommends you "set devices to night or dark mode in the evening. This setting lowers screen brightness, and its warm colors are less likely to confuse your body into thinking it's daytime."
2. Dark mode users find reading easier in low light with less eye strain. They also claim it helps them fall asleep quickly and stay asleep longer.
3. Increases Battery Life - NOTE: Battery life only improves for devices with OLED screens.
4. Lower the risk without compromising your screen with sticky protector sheets.
5. Excess screen brightness can also affect our eyes and produce strain, dry eyes, and fatigue.
Join us on the dark side with the reveal of our new website feature. Dark Mode coming soon this month! (For a sneak peek, check out our about page 😉 ) Interested in getting a dark theme added to your site? Schedule a consultation: