Not sure what domain name to choose for your new business? Here are 5 tips to remember when choosing a website domain name!
1) Keep Your Domain Name Short: It’s better to have a domain name that’s short and memorable. We recommend keeping your domain name under 15 characters.
2) Avoid Hyphens and Double Letters: Hyphenated and double-lettered domains are usually bound to be misspelled. If you choose a domain name with hyphens because the domain you want is already taken, people will likely end up at your competitor’s site if they spell the domain name wrong.
3) Research Social Media Handles: Linking your domain and social media accounts make it easier for subscribers and customers to engage with your business and brand.
4) Stay Unique and On Brand: Your domain should tell users about your brand. Use the keywords that fit your niche audience the best.
5) Leave Room To Expand: As your business and brand grow, so should your online presence. Don't limit your domain to only one service or product you offer. A wide umbrella attracts a larger audience.
Stop losing sales or subscribers; secure your web domain name and grow your business and brand!
Tsunoda Stylings offers basic web domain setup to full brand marketing experiences.
Don't miss your chance to go from local to global in 2023! Tsunoda Stylings can help you achieve your goals today!